Please select the type of fault you are reporting:
In an emergency..
Please visit our emergencies page
It is expected that tenants do basic maintenance/fixes (such as replacing light bulbs and batteries in smoke alarms). Some callouts may be charged to tenants, examples of which are below.
- Blockages in filters e.g. coins/hairclips in washing machines or vacuum cleaner blockage
- Blockages in pipes e.g. kitchen sink blockage caused by tenants
- Pressurising boiler (if tap is available to use)
- Replacing Light bulbs
- Batteries for smoke alarms
- Broken items due to tenant misuse or accidents e.g. window
YouTube is a fantastic resource for instructional videos on how to do basic maintenance, just type in what you want to see. A few of the most common maintenance fixes are available in the links below.
Smoke detector – how to remove head
Fuseboard & resetting rcd trip switches
How to bleed a radiator